Regular use of your mirrors is an essential part of safe driving. You need to be aware of what is happening around you all the time. Operating your car or truck with a damaged or missing side view mirror is dangerous. Donít risk the high cost of tickets or impound fees, or have your vehicle fail inspection. Get direct replacements by Replace for your factory originals at affordable prices. You can read more information about Replace at CARiD.com.
Find out more information about direct replacement side mirrors created by Replace here:
* Direct replacement;
* Installs the same as factory unit, requires no modifications;
* Backed by a limited lifetime warranty;
* Good to fit: Dodge Avenger 2014;
Here also is a link to general Replace side mirrors installation instructions. Take a look, hope you find it helpful:
Here is a couple of examples:
Direct replacement power side mirror by TYC:
* Heated, non-foldable.;
* Installs the same as factory unit, no modifications required;
* Limited lifetime warranty;
* Listed as a confirmed fit for Dodge Avenger 2014;
Also check out this pair of power side mirrors by Sherman:
* Power, heated, non-folding.
* Completely street legal;
* Limited 6-month warranty;
So, whether you have power mirrors, heated mirrors, folding mirrors or built-in turn signal mirrors, check all available options here: Dodge Avenger side view mirrors at CARiD
Before you hit the road, adjust your side and rear view mirrors so that you have clear visibility in each of them and remember "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear".