114.3mm 18x9 Cragar 610C SS late model wheels, TPS + low mileage Michelin Pilot 235's - Dodge Avenger Forum : Dodge Avenger Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-07-2013, 11:38 AM Thread Starter

114.3mm 18x9 Cragar 610C SS late model wheels, TPS + low mileage Michelin Pilot 235's

Ok I want these to go soon and here is the deal....$575 for the set. One of the rims got a slight curbing along with the tire being damaged while being moved around the body shop that's fixing my car. Its minor damage so I decided to let the wheels go just as they are. Anyway they nicked the rim edge and a pea size piece of chrome peeled off. I have added pictures to show it. The rim saver on the tire was also damaged and the body shop planned on putting a new tire on it. But I chose to leave it because integrity of tire is actually fine. So anyway I worked out a deal for the damage they caused so Iím passing the savings on. There are 15,000 miles on the tires and the wheels are two months old and perfect except for the noted damage....Check out the pictures. Oh and these are actually 114.3mm and not 115mm. I used centering rings and they worked perfect on my Challenger. I believe these are a direct fit for Mustang and other Fords and the Dodge Avenger.

ktmguyforever@yahoo.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cragar_1.jpg (227.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg cragar_2.jpg (184.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg cragar_4.jpg (95.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg cragar_damage.jpg (199.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg CRAGAR.jpg (79.7 KB, 4 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page