2008 Dodge Avenger R/T AWD Light Damage - Dodge Avenger Forum : Dodge Avenger Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-16-2013, 11:50 PM Thread Starter

2008 Dodge Avenger R/T AWD Light Damage

Hi. I have a Super Rare 2008 Dodge Avenger R/T AWD. Yes All Wheel Drive. It has the Strong 3.5 v-6, 6spd auto. ONLY 37K miles. THis car has a few mods done to it. Dark Tinted windows, Black taillights, Custom wheels/tires, Custom exhaust, and R/t stripes. I bought this car for myself to drive to save miles on my truck. Anyways a few things have changed in my life now and I figure I need to sell. I bought this car in Tn. So its never seen salt. This came from an insurance auction. It had lighter left side damage. I replaced the left rear door that was matching color from a clean 2010 avenger. I also replced complete left rear suspension. I found the parts from a western 50k avenger. Then I coudn't match the custom 18" wheels that were on it so I ordered 4 new wheels. Tires are new. I just had the four wheel alignment done. Then I had E.C. Automotive (DODGE) check over the drivetrain and also service the differentials and transmission. This car runs and drive super. There was NO FRAME DAMAGE. Now whats left to do to finish it. Repair or replace left front door, light repair on left quarter panel, repaint both bumper covers, and dent in right side rocker. Very minor repair's left to do. I have estimates around a $1000 to finish it up. I am currently driving this car every day. You would really have to look at this car to see the damage. The bluebook is currently over $15500. Save Thousands.If you want to see pics go to Craigslist.com and go to eau claire,wi then search dodge avenger. NO Trades unless its NEW GOOSENECK Flatbed around 25-30feet long. PLEASE NO TEXTS, NO EMAILS. This is a chance to OWN one of the BADDEST A$$ Dodge Avengers ever built. The local Dodge dealer never even knew they made one like this. Calls only 715-944-5383
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page