new se w/rallaye pkg/ v6 - Dodge Avenger Forum : Dodge Avenger Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-12-2014, 01:52 PM Thread Starter

new se w/rallaye pkg/ v6

Hello...
I am a former GM fan who was won over by the 2013 Dodge Dart back in Dec 2012. I loved the Dart 1.4Turbo w/manual trans. No probs, tons of fun, all good. But, I got tired of manual shifting in the bustle of the "real" world when I wasn't cruising around the countryside twists and turns.
People are all in a big hurry more and more it seems, and trying to baby my clutch (wear and tear item) in stop and go traffic was getting very frustrating for me.
So, I noticed the HUGE rebates on the whole Avenger lineup and found one exactly to my budget and likes. Just got it last night and I still think I must be dreaming! Never thought I could afford such a great looking, great feeling, and great responding car. Smooth as can be and wow, what power from the Pentastar V6 !! The Rallaye option package makes it look like a whole different price level of a car. Incredible.
So, just a quick hello from myself, user name of course based on the original intended name for the V6 before Pentastar was decided on.
I'll get some pics up eventually.... for now.... I'm still dreaming !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-07-2016, 08:41 AM

It'd be great to see your pictures!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page